The Manor, Aston Sandford
In 1867, Sir George Gilbert Scott added a large extension to the west of an old timber framed house for John and William Dover. It was built by Robert and John Rose in an asymmetrical ‘Tudorish’ style, in red brick with blue brick courses, a tile roof, square headed windows and a pointed arch door.
Manor Cottage, Aston Sandford
Manor Cottage is identical in style to the Manor House and is also probably by Sir George Gilbert Scott. A barn to the south of the Manor of 1871, also has similar treatment.