Inside St.Saviour‘s church are four-bay arcades. Many of the fittings are in rich Arts and Crafts style. The reredos was designed by G. F. Bodley. It is in gilded oak and takes the form of a triptych. In the centre is a depiction of Christ in Glory above a depiction of the Nativity. These are flanked by figures of four Church Fathers. On the wings are figures of Saint Werburgh and Saint Cecilia, each of which is flanked by two angels. The chancel screen and choir and clergy stalls are by Edward Rae. They are carved and inlaid; the clergy stalls include canopies and misericords. The reredos in the south chapel is also by Rae; this contains four angels carved by Harry Hems. By the north chapel is a plaque by Della Robbia. The octagonal font is in alabaster. It contains panels carved with depictions of Christ and a lamb, and of three of the evangelists. Set into the west wall of the church is a war memorial of 1920 by Giles Gilbert Scott. It is in white marble with a black marble background and a red sandstone surround, and depicts the Crucifixion and angels. Below this are inscribed the names of the fallen.