This church was first designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1876, when he completed a drawing of the exterior and interior which were exhibited at the Royal Academy under his name. The building work was started by his son, John Oldrid, in 1881, although it was never finished with only the nave completed. In 1979-80 it was mostly demolished, down to cill level, for redesign of a new church within the ruins.

http://www.churchplansonline.org/show_full_image.asp?resource_id=10901.tif
http://archiseek.com/2011/1876-new-church-mitton-stourport-worcestershire/#.UjbmtdKmj80