St Mary’s, Hayes, Bromley
This church was restored between 1856-62, in conjunction with his son, John Oldrid, for the latter two years. It included a new north aisle and plate tracery and was considered to be a ‘crushing’ restoration (Newman, J., Buildings of England).
St Mary’s, repairs, Bromley
Sir George Gilbert Scott continued to reseat and repair the church between 1865-70.