This is just to the north of the university and was started in 1870. Although some Scottish details were used, it looks like another of Sir George Gilbert Scott’s English parish churches in late Early English to Early Decorated style. It cost £35,000 and had a south-east tower and spire, the tower similar to Haley Hull, the clerestory to Sherbourne.
He also provided fittings including an octagonal pulpit of Caen stone on a granite pedestal with polished granite colonettes, and a similar font with colonettes, both executed by John Mossman. John Oldrid completed the church by 1884, the spire added in 1893.
Williamson, E., Riches, A., and Higgs, M., Glasgow, Buildings of Scotland (Penguin Books, Harmondsworth, 1990), pp. 302-3.