Sir George Gilbert Scott built this Chapel of ease of Dorchester Abbey in 1869, at a cost of £700, in a Gothic style with an apse to the chancel and four single light windows. It is built from red brick with wood mullioned windows and half-timbered sections at the west end. There is a shingled conical bell turret and the east end is polygonal with lancets. He also designed a wooden rood screen. It was later used as school room and is now a house.