St Mary’s – Adderbury
Sir George Gilbert Scott restored this church, particularly the nave and aisles, in 1866-70. The designs for tracery on the windows were based on Bloxham and his drawings show the old tracery before it was replaced. His sons carried out further restorations, George Gilbert in 1873-7 and John Oldrid in 1886.
St Mary’s fittings – Adderbury
Sir George Gilbert Scott added a rood loft to the reinstated old rood screen and an organ case later on in 1877.