St Mary’s, 164, Queen Street – Broughty Ferry
Sir George Gilbert Scott built this church in 1858-9, constructed from rubble and slate. It is a cramped site which slopes down at the east end, so the building is therefore two storied.
St Mary’s Church, south aisle – Broughty Ferry
ScSir George Gilbert Scott added the south aisle to the church in 1870.