Scott built this church for Mr John Lloyd-Wynne of Coedoch, in 1873, when the parish was created. It was built of dark grey random rubble with ashlar dressings and blue slates, with courses of green forming a pattern on the roof. It has a nave, chancel, south porch and north vestry with a small spire on a turret over the west end. It has a single lancet at the west end, with lancets in the nave and chancel, and plate tracery to windows at the east end. It has been redundant but permission has recently been given for conversion to domestic use.