Memorial to Thomas Ainger, St John’s, Hampstead, Camden
In 1863 Sir George Gilbert Scott designed a memorial plaque on the west (actually east) wall of the church to the Prebendary Thomas Ainger (1799-1863). It is a portrait set in an alabaster frame inset with coloured stones.
Tomb of John Burlinson, St John’s, Hampstead, Camden
Scott may have designed to tomb of John Burlinson, his personal assistant and clerk of works, who died in 1868. It is a coped ledger stone with a cross on the ridge, in the churchyard extension, plot E77.