On one of Scott’s last restorations, started in 1877 and completed after his death, he worked in conjunction with Arthur Baker. The £11,000 cost was paid for by the Rev. Chevalier J. Y. W. Lloyd of Clochfaen and the vicar was the Rev. Griffith William Griffith. Their work included adding a spire, vestry and south porch, new floors and roofs with angels. They also provided new chancel fittings and a screen on the north side of the chancel. The stained glass was by Burlinson and Grylls.