The vicarage opposite St Andrew’s Church was built by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1858 in Jacobean style, with a symmetrical Jacobean front and asymmetrical entrance side with oriel window. It has gables and some Gothic details. It has now been converted to residential flats.
Sir George Gilbert Scott restored and enlarged this church in 1860, principally adding the north aisle. The south aisle was added by Butterfield in 1872.