In 1867-9, Scott restored this church for Sir Richard Green-Price of Norton Manor, substantially rebuilding it at a cost of £2,500. He added north and south transepts, a porch and vestry, replaced the pyramidal roof of the tower with a broach spire, rebuilt the east wall, repaired the sixteenth century screen and removed the gallery. He provided new windows, fittings and seating. He may also have designed the associated vicarage at the same time.

http://www.churchplansonline.org/show_full_image.asp?resource_id=06638.tif
http://www.oldvicarage-nortonrads.co.uk/house.php