In 1870, Sir George Gilbert Scott designed a Tudor-style parsonage, including half-timbering, next to the church, for Rev. Robert Holt. It cost £1,060, including commission of £125 and the builders were Marfield and Booth of Buckingham. Completed by 1871 it included five bedrooms and had large chimneys and gables in a Tudor style.
Scott, G., ’All Saints’ Church, Hillesden’ Bucks Records, IV, p. 318.