Chapel. 1931, to the designs of Sir Giles Gilbert Scott and executed by J and A. Brazier Ltd for Bromsgrove School. Extended by one bay to west in 1960. Pale brown brickwork with Clipsham stone dressings; plain tile roofs. Long rectangular plan, dominated by the nave. Abstracted Late Gothic style. 5-light Perpendicular east window with curvilinear tracery framing central panel, the flanking walls of the chancel extending as deeply-angled buttresses and with Gothic tracery wrought in brickwork to the upper courses. Decorated style transept windows set in narrow gable ends. &-bay nave with 3-light flat-headed windows each with round-arched lights. Each bay is articulated by a stone-capped buttress that runs into a deeply-splayed plinth and which alternately take the downpipes of the drainage system. Large buttresses with gablets divide the nave from the west end, which has similar (to chancel) 5-light window flaning by deeply-splayed buttresses that clasp the porch: this has double-leaf doors set in chamfered stone surround flanked by 2-light mullioned windows which are linked across the doorway by a Caernarvon arch. The north wall has two similar 4-light mullioned windows lighting inner vestibule; south wall has deeply angled buttress housing the gallery stairs, and lit by two small lancets.