This church was built in 1843-4 with Moffatt and the builders John and Parker Ayers of Dover. The land for the church was given by the Board of Ordnance on condition that there should be space reserved in the church for 50 soldiers and a proportionate number of officers, the money needed for building the church raised by subscription. It has now been demolished with flats on the site.