The Cathedral Church of the Resurrection, also known as Lahore Cathedral, is an Anglican cathedral in the heart of Lahore, Pakistan. It was built on The Mall in 1887, opposite the Lahore High Court. It was consecrated on January 25, 1887 . It is the seat of the Diocese of Lahore, of the Church of Pakistan. The cathedral is in the Neo-Gothic style of architecture.
It was built out of pink sandstone by architect John Oldrid Scott (son of George Gilbert Scott).