This was a large church built by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1861 as a chapel of ease for the parish church. It was built for the Rev. H. A. Jeffries and his sister, Miss Charlotte Jennings, out of pale sandstone, the interior faced with ashlar. It has a shingled broach spire and plate tracery, with north and south aisles. The fittings include a brass lectern, brass rail and stone pulpit.